Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I Love To............ (a poem)


I LOVE TO........

I love flowers, lot of flowers.

I love to smell their fragrance.

I love their vibrant colors.

I love to give flowers to my mommy, my
daddy and my favorite teacher.


I love to watch my favorite tv shows- Spongebob Squarepants, Dora the Explorer,
Hi-5, Blues Clues, Powerpuff Girls, Tom and Jerry, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Mr. Bean and Mickey Mouse, Fairly Oddparents, and others.


I love to draw and color my drawings and my coloring books.

I love to play games with my brothers and classmates.

I love to go to the malls to ride my favorite kiddie rides, to shop for toys and clothes.

I love to eat at the malls, indulging in my favorite fastfoods.

I love to study at school.

I love to pray before meals and before going to bed.

I love my life and everything in it.

12 comments:

JLee said...

Here is a flower for you, Heidi --*
:)

Princess Heidi said...

Dear Jlee,
Thanks for visiting my blog again especially in my own personal profile. I miss you and the others too. I will visit your blog as often as I can. God bless you and your family too.

oomi said...

so cute!

SeaSpray said...

Hi Sweet Princess Heidi!

I love flowers! We have lots of flowers in out yard that Mr. SeaSpray planted.

Roses are my favorite flower but we don't have any of those but we do have zinnias. Their colors are very bright. I like to give bouquets of them to people and then I like to see the smiles on their faces when they see that thes flowers are just for them. :)

My little granddaughter is 6 and she loves to color - allllll the time.

Have a fun day!

SeaSpray :)

P.S. Thank you for putting me on your blogroll. :)

Marie said...

A future poet laureate in the making. Please develop your imagination and your creativity. They are both wonderful gifts to have.

Princess Heidi said...

Dear Seaspray,
Thanks for visiting my blog again and for your very kind comments. I love flowers too but we don't have a flower garden just like yours. I just see them in pictures. That's wonderful that you give flowers to others. Wish I am near you so I could get flowers from you too. Thanks again and God bless you.

Princess Heidi said...

Dear Oomi,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the very nice comment. God bless you.

Princess Heidi said...

Dear Marie,
Thanks for visiting my blog again and for the very nice comments. Actually, I'm so limited in my word selections that my dad helps me to develop this poem. I just give him what I want to be written. Thanks again and God bless you.

oomi said...

thanx a lot cutti i've linked you.
may my all mighty ALLAH bless you with his mighty blessings

Princess Heidi said...

Dear Oomi,
Thanks for visiting my blog again and thanks for linking me in your blog. I'm deeply honored. Thanks also for your prayer of blessings. God bless you too.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Dearest Princess Heidi,
Hi darling Princess. I'm so glad that people are visiting your blog. Be good always and be diligent in studying your lessons at school. Daddy loves you so much. You are the apple of my eyes. God bless you with the very best in life.

Sameera Ansari said...

Such a nice poem!I can see you are going to be a great writer one day.Keep it up sweetie.Lots of love.