Sunday, October 21, 2007

Spongebob Squarepants (My Favorite)

Spongebob Funny Moments Censored



Of all the tv shows I watch on my favorite channels- Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Cartoon network, Spongebob Squarepants is my favorite. I never get tired of watching this wacky show even if some of them are already reruns. I watch them in the morning, in the afternoon, even at night.

I love the misadventures of Spongebob and Patrick and the crankiness of Squidward and Mr. Crab. I love the character of Spongebob. He has a soft spot in his heart for everybody, that is why everybody loves him in return, except for Squidward, who finds him very annoying.

See you all at Nickelodeon to see my favorite cartoon show- Spongebob Squarepants. I love you all. God bless.

6 comments:

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

O my god!!! i cnt believe that some1 can blog at such a young age wen most of us dont even knw hw 2 spell words. u r simply grt princess heidi. hats off 2 u.
n ur blog is so nice n beautiful ... it had helped me 2 go back 2 my childhood once again.

u r doing a gr8 job...kp it up.. i hv linked ur blog...hope u wudnt mind.

o by the way...u r very very very cute n beautiful. n talented also.

tk cr
bbye
:) :) :)

Sameera Ansari said...

I never knew about Spongebob Squarepants till now.Thanks for introducing me to him.My favorite cartoon characters were Noddy,Tin Tin,Mickey Mouse,Daisy Duck,Donald Duck and his nephews,Dennis The Menace,Pingu...There used to be many more,but I have forgotten now :( Thanks for taking me back to my childhood Princess.You are a sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Hey baby, this is so beautiful blog and given your age this is so cute...............

Hugs n love Baby!!!!!

Princess Heidi said...

Hi preetilata,
It is my Dad who does the blogging for me. I just suggest to him what to write. Anyway, thanks for dropping by and for linking me in your blog. And thanks for the very wonderful comments. Have a nice day.

Princess Heidi said...

Hi Sameera,
Thank you too. Spongebob Squarepants is in Nickelodeon. Most of the cartoon characters you mentioned are in Cartoon network and Disney channel. Although I also watch both those channels, my favorite has always been Nickelodeon shows like Dora the Explorer, Hi 5, Little Bear, Jimmy Neutron, Totally Oddparents, Lazy Town, etc. Thanks for dropping by and for your very nice comments. Have a nice day.

Princess Heidi said...

Hi a,
Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your very nice comments. Have a nice day.